The point of GardenEye is simply to produce a better quality garden at a proper rate, working for you the client
We select the right people to carry out each part of the project;
This is based on a strict criterion of;
- suitability - and
- availability, in East Sussex, Kent and the South East.
- garden designers,
- landscape architects,
- landscapers, and
- maintenance gardeners, who make up this unique team.
- Endless meetings with different contractors.
- Uncertainty about who to use.
- Poor quality workmanship and corner cutting.
- Substandard materials and landscaping methods.
- A mistrust of the costs involved in the various projects.
- A plethora of 'extras' that suddenly appear above the original quote.
- Support you through the design and landscaping process
- Give you time – to do other things. Projects require a huge amount of knowledge and input
- Give you an understanding of the breakdowns on the project and the details of the work that take place
- Offer sound independent advice on your project without being beholden to any contractor or craftsmen or to any types of material
- Pull together detailed job specs for the garden and get the quotes in for you, based on those alone
- Oversee the workmanship, the contractors and the strategy on the project
- Manage the costings and the budgeting
- Be your eyes on the job, working for you and seeing it through to the end.
Edward Erith the founder of GardenEye, has over 20 years experience across the wide range of disciplines needed to understand gardening and landscape design, both for domestic and commercial requirements. He created The London Gardening Company in 1993 and sold it 10 years on to move to the country with his family. He therefore has the absolute understanding of a smaller garden and larger gardens having been on the East Sussex/Kent border for 5 years.
Edward is an award winning designer and landscaper and created GardenEye to deliver a better way of working that brings real benefits to the customer:
- Greater choice
- Inspired ideas
- Experienced project management
- Large financial savings (to date the GardenEye method shows potential savings of 35%)