Friday 5 February 2010

GardenEye 2010

Welcome to the New Gardening Season

The big freeze has melted away. A new season beckons.
Looking back at last year I've been re-invigorated by some of my photos of some of the plants I put in two years ago. And if fills me with joy and hope for the season ahead. With this in mind, I've created a video of some of the flowers in my garden taken late summer.
Have a peek at the embedded YouTube video I've created. I hope you feel as excited as I am for the year ahead.
Garden Designing has never been so dynamic. Check out my choice page for an innovative garden design and project management solution.
In the meantime in the next few weeks, I've got 10 premium garden design tips that I always consider when viewing a garden, regardless of size. You may well find these useful.
Happy gardening
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment